Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Box of the Year & Reindeer?

I boxed up the last of this year’s donation quilts today.  I am sending off 5 quilts to Wrap-a-Smile for distribution to children around the world who are having cleft palate surgery.  I have posted about these as tops when I finished piecing them, but these are now finished – quilted and bound - and ready to go.  My timing is unfortunate, as I’ll be standing in line tomorrow with the desperate Christmas rush people, but that’s the way it goes!
Lottery Blocks I won
 
Lottery Blocks Detail


Road to Treadleonia Detail with backing

Road to Treadleonia - Block Swap

Frog in the Pond

Frog in the Pond Detail

Broken Dishes with Critters

Broken Dishes Detail with Backing

In Memory of Bev B

In Memory of Bev B Detail
And this was the false reindeer that I saw in the back of my neighbor’s yard today.  Well, I must admit, my dog saw her first and it took me awhile to spot her!  She was just happily munching her way down the fence line … waiting for the elves and Santa to get ready, of course!
Deer or Reindeer?

Nope, not a Reindeer but I'll keep looking for them!

No comments: