Saturday, August 29, 2015

Where Have I Been?



Well, goofing off on the computer rates right up there as a big time-waster, but the truth is that I have been quilting as much as I could squeeze in.  I have now received 35 quilts to quilt for others and I still have my Quilts of Valor and Project Linus local commitments (1 and 2 a month, respectively).

So here are some of the results that I have posted on Facebook or in Yahoo groups but not here on my blog:

Project Linus


panto is Stars and Clouds


panto is Van Gogh


panto is Cotton Candy

Quilts of Valor


panto is Surf


panto is Stars and Clouds

Another QOV is on the frame now so I can turn it in at the Monday meeting and have someone else do the hand-binding.

Quilts Beyond Borders


panto is Geometric


panto is Stars and Clouds (must be a favorite of mine!)



panto is PS I Love You

didn't get a detail picture yet, but the panto is Celtic Spiral


That’s it for now.  There will be lots more to come!

No comments: