Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Long Time, No Post!

It seems like forever since I’ve posted, but it’s not ‘cause I’ve been sitting around!
§          I’ve been working on the QOV Mystery Quilt
Part of Clue 1
§          I’ve made up more Starz blocks for a swap due at the first of August

§          I made up a quickie Big Block top
Oops, it's upside down!
Detail
§          And I now have another blog!

I am in a Quilts of Valor group named the CT Quilters (because we meet at the Crafty Threads Quilt Shop).  And in a foolish moment of weakness, I spoke up and said I would be happy to put together a blog for that group.  I am pretty proud of the work that the CT Quilters do in making comfort quilts for wounded service personnel in the Poly-trauma Unit at the James A. Haley VA Center here in Tampa, FL, so I’m actually glad to be doing it.  Here’s a link if you want to check out my other blog:
[BTW, Blogger was revised recently and it changed the typestyle on my headers and sidebar entries over there … they’re too pale now and I’ll have to fix that – so much for my intent to quilt tonight!]

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I have no idea yet what your mystery quilt will look like, but am sure that it will be fun!