I finished up the two tops that I was working on using scraps and fabrics from my stash today. This is the top using bug fabrics (see this post for close-ups of the bug fabrics):
And I added the end borders and the corner pieces to finish up the monkeys top (posted about here):
These are now in the ever-growing and about to be over-whelming to-be-quilted pile. I’m going to have to quilt next week for Project Linus (I try to do two a month for them), so I’ll get a few of these tops done then.
And this is the source for the next project on the drawing board (I think this issue was Jan/Feb 2013):
I often put post-it flags on pages of quilt magazines for projects that I want to work on in the future and literally have hundreds of pages marked. Well, 2015 is the Year to get going on those! So I selected this Quiltmaker magazine baby quilt – the ongoing series at the time was to take a block from a previously published quilt and enlarge it to make an easy Big Block Baby Quilt.
These are the fabrics I have pulled from my stash. Cutting and sewing begins tomorrow … drum roll, please!
Linking up to Oh Scrap: http://quiltingismorefunthanhousework.blogspot.com/
Check out what others are doing with their scraps!