Tuesday, April 2, 2013

One More Quilted

I finished quilting the last of the three tops I received from a fellow member of the Sunshine On-line Quilt Guild.  This one was great fun to work with.  I have to confess a weakness for calico fabrics and this one was a showcase for them.  I did small meandering in the white backgrounds and a ring of hearts in the centers of the blocks.  That made the monkey wrenches pop out.  I wish I had a better camera to take pictures because the quilt is marvelous in real life!
 
Detail of calico


Detail of ring of hearts

Beth's Quilt
I have one more quilt to bind and then this box will go off to Wrap-a-Smile and then on to children having cleft lip/palate surgery.  Sometimes older children and even adults get facial repairs, so this quilt is sure to find the right person to snuggle up to it – it’s perfect for any age!

No comments: