Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Not a Ghost Blog!



You’ve seen those ghost blogs … you know, the ones where they just abruptly stop posting without any warning and you wonder what happened to them?  Some bloggers say they are going to take a siesta or may be away for awhile, but then there are those that just disappear for years!  Well, I really didn’t intend to become one of the ghost bloggers, but time just got away with me.

I’ve been collecting pictures for posts for what seems like a long time now and I’ll be playing catch-up for awhile here going backwards … and I’ll try to do better in the future!

This is the latest finish of the kiddie quilt tops - uses leftover 2 1/2 inch strips:


And these are the quilts that I quilted for a fellow Sunshine Quilt Guild member.  Beth has some of the cutest printed fabrics in these simple squares quilts.  I was busy admiring the brown and beige kangaroos, emus, koalas, etc. as I was quilting when I realized the dark square I was on had a kangaroo staring at me, too!  Too cute:




detail of two kangaroo squares
And this is the one on the frame now (from Beth also):


And these are the flowers that are in bloom that I wish were in my yard – don’t know what there are, but will go looking for some at the plant nursery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :-)