Tuesday, December 23, 2014

End of the Year Projects



Found some time today to get back into the sewing room and finished up the dog panel for Quilts for Kids.  I am getting a free roll of batting to use for quilting Quilts of Valor and Quilts for Kids so I am working up a few tops to have on hand when the batting arrives at the first of the new year.

This is the finished top – turns out the panel was printed wonky (as they are sometimes) and it was difficult to square up the top with the borders.  Might have trouble getting this one to lay flat when quilting, but I’ll do my best!



And, of course, I have to have multiple projects in the works, so this will be an  alternating 4-patch and novelty squares top – the yellow will be the first border:


And this kitty panel will be one of the next on the drawing board:



We’ve been having some lovely sunsets, but rain is expected tomorrow.


But if there is no lightning, then I’ll be sewing - Always something fun to work with around here!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

luv, luv the kitty panel!