Monday, March 30, 2015

Stashbusters UFO Finish for March



I didn't do well in the Numbers Game in the Stashbusters yahoo group this month.  The numbers drawn for March were 7 and 17.  Well, I didn't have a #17 since my list only went up to 14 - and #7 was a creepy strippy that I just can't fall in love with.  I did sew it together from the cut strips, but it still doesn't strike my fancy.  I even bought a different fabric to add to it, but no inspiration there either when I got home.  Back in the bin it went ...

But I did finish quilting my low-contrast quilt top that was a UFO, so I accomplished something in the UFO Challenge for March.  That’s good for me!  This is the finished quilt:


Closeup pictures of the quilting were shown in this post.  The pattern is adapted from one called Chain Reaction in a recent Fons & Porter magazine.  The panto is called Delight.  I donated this one to Project Linus today since I am holding up one of their tops until I finish the embroidery - that could (and will) take me awhile to finish.

No comments: