Wednesday, January 1, 2020

After a lengthy hiatus from this blog, I am back and trying to make up for lost time.  I am quite sure that I will have to retrain myself on how to use Blogger so forgive me if my posts look funny for a short while.

Before the end of 2019, I was able to finish up a few quilts of my own and quilt a few tops for my favorite groups.

These are the quilts that I quilted for Sunshine On-line Quilt Guild:






And these are my own that I was able to finish up and get into the mail.  Some were made using donated blocks:




And this one was purchased at a quilt show.  The print was too darling to pass up!




The above went to a group called Wrap-a-Smile that will send them along with medical personnel going to perform cleft lip/palate surgeries on children in need around the world.
Another box went off to a group called Quilts Beyond Borders - they will distribute them to children in orphanages or in some other need here in the US or around the world.  That box included:

Quilted for Sunshine:




My own and two made with donated pinwheel blocks:









That's it for the recap of 2019.  Tomorrow's post will bring 2020 Resolutions/Goals!

Happy New Year to All !!

No comments: