Sunday, February 2, 2020

One Monthly Goal - Feb

Setting my One Monthly Goal was easy this month.  See the challenge from Elm Street Quilts here.

I have been way behind in making baby quilts for my family members.  My great-niece will be turning two soon and she's been waiting patiently (although she doesn't know it) for this quilt to be hers:

I bought this kit well in advance of her birth and circumstances got in the way.  She has two older cousins and this quilt will be big enough for all of them to sit on it and read Dr Seuss books together.

Definitely will be completed soon and in the mail to this precious baby!


2 comments:

Nicole Painchaud said...

What a lovely idea, a book club quilt. I remember as a child reading underneath or cuddled up with a quilt.

Patty said...

Fun quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.