Saturday, February 1, 2020

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Feb

The color of the month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for February is ORANGE!

That's not in my top five color favorites, so I thought I'd have trouble finding much in my bindings scrap bin.  Au Contraire!  I found all of these:

I guess I use a bit of orange for bindings!

I'm continuing on with my Faux Log Cabin Blocks and have already cut myself a bunch of orange pieces to make my blocks this month.

Trying to keep on top of my projects/challenges.  We'll see how long that lasts, but right now I'm having fun with colors...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

A lot of quilters don't really "do" much orange, but we call seem to find enough bits and pieces when the colour is called up. You seem to have lots of orange left over bindings!

Maria said...

It is always surprising how much is hiding in our cupboards and boxes..

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a great bunch of ORANGE scraps for this month's RSC blocks!!

Marsha Cooper said...

Orange is not something that I have a lot of either, but I found enough to keep me busy on my scrappy hexagon quilt for the month.