Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Not Really Quilting

Yesterday and today I was busy reorganizing my previous quilt pictures.  I am NOT a scrapbooker and really have no creative talents in that direction, but I knew I had to do something with the many quilt pictures and memorabilia that I have collected for my Friends and Family quilts and my donation quilts.

I found several inexpensive 3-ring binders (so they can be expanded) that were made for 12 inch scrapbook papers and this is the mess I am making:



I hope to put all of these quilt pictures, fabric swatches, notes and baby pictures in order and move on to making more quilts!

And the good news on the gardening front is that I put down some new mulch this morning and now it is raining!  We really needed the rain and it looks like this will be enough to actually soak into the ground.  Good news indeed.

1 comment:

Pattilou said...

When we moved here, I had tons--well it seemed like it--of family photos. It took me two years, but I got most of the kids photos in individual books and gave them to them. I learned to throw away some of the less important ones and realized that I just took too many pictures.

Ambitious to make a picture of your quilts. I guess that's why I started blogging--so I'd have a list of my quilts. ...That has turned into a world of its own.

Life! LOL! Hope you are making progress.