Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Quilt Show - Part 2

Today I continue with some of my favorites and what particularly struck me at the Quilter's Crossing of Palm Harbor (FL) quilt show this past weekend.  Quite a few of the exhibited quilts had interesting embellishments.  Some were elegant and some were whimsical.  All were very artistic.

I'll start with two that cracked me up.  Quilters seem to have a great sense of humor.  This was my little froggie friend with lovely eyelashes:


And this was the dolly being repaired - be sure to read the quilter's note about the little lady's repairs:



And these were the other quilts with embellishments that caught my attention:



















And last - you know it's going to be a great quilt show when even the Lady's Room has a "quilty" tile floor - ha, ha!


1 comment:

Ginny said...

Oooh - wish I had gone with you. Some beautiful quilts!