Monday, January 17, 2011

Cute Snow Puppy Alert

I have to admit that I occasionally check in at the Daily Puppy ... doesn't everybody?  This little girl in the snow was just too cute!  This is Lulu, the Wheaten Terrier.  What a doll ...

Fortunately, it's not snowing here in Florida, but we sure did get hit with a powerful rain storm.  The lightening and thunder made my dog hide in the closet and all of the ponds filled back up - they have been very low for a long time, so we can't complain.

And on the quilting front - I have finished #2 of the 11 in 11 Challenge for Wrap Them in Love.  This is the H-Blocks quilt with a second pic that shows part of the cute, girlie backing (Lulu, above, would probably love to take a nap on this one - it is just so soft).  I love the colors and it was definitely nice to make a girly top for a change.



No comments: