Thursday, March 3, 2011

What’s On My Schedule

March is going to be very busy for me!

1)     Judy L’s 2011 UFO Challenge has selected #1 from our lists and for me that is a toughie.  I have a 1930’s sampler listed that includes blocks from a Mailblocks block swap.  The reason it is a UFO is that I have so many blocks that I couldn’t decide whether to split them up and make two smaller childrens’ tops or make a larger top with sashing for my niece.  What a dilemma … and I’ll have to decide soon since it is a UFO *Challenge*.
 

And maybe you’ll remember that I have two UFO lists, and the companion number, if I can get two quilts done, is one for Kimono blocks from another swap.  These are adorable and I have an idea for alternative blocks that aren’t even made yet.  Maybe putting this as a UFO is stretching too far.  I expect it will have to wait for the next challenge – I’ll be doing good just to get the 1930s sampler done!
One I made for the swap

2)     The 2011 Rainbow Challenge has selected green for this month, as that is the traditional St Patrick’s Day color.  I do have lots of green scraps – and in the alternative, I have some pink and green swap blocks, of course (this is a *no rules* challenge so adding a color is ok).  Another decision … oh well – I had to get it in gear sometime!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like you are going to busy and have plenty of decisions to make :) Good luck with the UFO(s)