Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Possum Sighting

Our house backs up onto a conservation area and we get lots of the usual – squirrels, raccoons, armadillos, deer, etc.  You would think that we would have seen possums before, but really we’ve had no sightings to speak of.  So when I looked out of the window and wondered why a cat was eating my birdseed, I had to look a little closer.
 

Possums would actually be kind of cute if they didn’t have those creepy rat-like tails.  This one was fat enough to look pregnant, so I don’t begrudge her a little protein from sunflower seeds – eat away little mommy!
 

And my Attic Windows illusion is starting to look a little better.  It's time to sew the blocks together.  I think I’ll call it “Windows into the Robot Mind”.  This is a close-up of the circuit board fabric window:
 

No comments: