Sunday, April 27, 2014

Busy Week



It’s been a little hectic around here.  My DH had surgery before and after Easter and the last of it will be completed tomorrow.  It’s been rough for him and the dog and I are trying to pick up the slack.  I haven’t finished any more children’s quilts, but I was able to quilt up a monster sized Quilt of Valor (well, they seem so big after the kiddie quilts!).  I tried a new panto called Star Spangled, but I’m not sure I like the backtracking it does.


It’s really only in the solid colored areas where the backtracking is most visible that I don’t care for – I might use it again on something with just printed fabrics. 



I put the binding on and might get to hand-sewing it down, but I expect I’ll leave that for someone at my QOV meeting that really loves to do it.  We’ll see …

No comments: