I’m really dragging my feet on getting these bindings made and on the quilts. As you can see, there are five quilts waiting for these:
I really need to get these quilts sent off in the mail, so that is Job 1 for today (I know I said that every day this past week …). I’ve been having computer problems and have spent WAY too much time trying to fix something I know nothing about. The message keeps saying “cable unplugged” but that’s not the problem. It comes back on whether you touch the cables or not. A new version of AOL was downloaded and I blame it on them – I think it is a firewall or cache-size issue. Very vexing.
I did finish up two more NICU quilts from cheater fabric (pre-quilted). And I did get the bindings on these. A lot of times preemies are twins so I did one bound in green and one bound in red. The print is cute and they are very soft.
So I’ll see if I can get this blog updated and then it’s back to bindings!