Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Trouble With Bindings

I’m really dragging my feet on getting these bindings made and on the quilts.  As you can see, there are five quilts waiting for these:

I really need to get these quilts sent off in the mail, so that is Job 1 for today (I know I said that every day this past week …).  I’ve been having computer problems and have spent WAY too much time trying to fix something I know nothing about.  The message keeps saying “cable unplugged” but that’s not the problem.  It comes back on whether you touch the cables or not.  A new version of AOL was downloaded and I blame it on them – I think it is a firewall or cache-size issue.  Very vexing.

I did finish up two more NICU quilts from cheater fabric (pre-quilted).  And I did get the bindings on these.  A lot of times preemies are twins so I did one bound in green and one bound in red.  The print is cute and they are very soft.

So I’ll see if I can get this blog updated and then it’s back to bindings!

No comments: