I had to stop and clean up the sewing room … you know how that goes. I had just set aside stacks of extra fabrics after cutting and had piles of things sitting on every available surface and it just had to end!
So I took some time to put away the fabrics, stack up the magazines, re-file the pattern directions in notebooks, and even dust. Yes, me dusting!
And then I got back to growing the Monsters and Their Trains:
I still have to add a black border all around the outside (I haven’t decided on a binding of purple or blue – I’ll have to audition them). But it’s starting to take shape and look good!
Tomorrow is my Quilts of Valor group meeting – then a quilt show on Saturday, but after that, it’s back to quilting!