Friday, November 2, 2012

Nautical Print Fabric

A Reader recently made a nice comment on an old blog entry of mine and asked a question.  Unfortunately, she has her computer set on “no reply” so I could not send a return email.  I left a comment below her original one in case she went back to look there, but there has been no further activity.

So just in case she reads the most recent posts, here’s the answer, just for you dear Reader!

The nautical fabric that I showed was this:
The line is called “Seaport View” and it was designed by Dan Morris for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.  Although it is at least a year old, you can still find some of the fabrics, including this design in two colorways and also the nautical flags, on-line through various sellers.  The Robert Kaufman site is at:  www.robertkaufman.com

Good luck! 

PS  I had pulled two compatible fabrics for this last year and was waiting for the right pattern to strike me …. Lightning has finally struck and I will be making something from the Take 5 book … Soon!

No comments: