Monday, June 17, 2013

Finally, A Box in the Mail

I finished up all four quilts that are meant to go on the scheduled trip to Russia with Quilts Beyond Borders.  These two were the tag-team effort by Sarah L and I.  She did the centers and I finished them up to size and quilted them:
 


And these are the two that I had finished:
 


That box got mailed off today, along with this one that went in a box by itself to Wrap-Them-in-Love.  The WTIL designated quilt has been ready for a long time, so I thought I’d best send it off and get it into the hands of a kid that needs it!
 

And I even got a little walking in.  This cormorant was drying his wings when I went by.  This was a fairly low pond still, so I don’t know if that means this diving duck caught a fish or not.  I know they catch them pretty readily in our pond.
 

This is the work in process today.  Looks like 3 Cats on the Brick Patio to me!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats on a brick patio is a cute name for a cute quilt.

Pattilou said...

Very nice quilts. The pastel with the hearts is especially nice!