Friday, February 11, 2011

Travel Warning - Funny

As I was getting ready this morning, I found this tidbit to help me prepare to go out - it just might help all of the quilters up North where the bad weather has been for so long also:
GOVERNMENT WINTER TRAVEL WARNING
They suggest that anyone traveling in the current icy conditions should make sure they have the following items with them:

Shovel
Blankets or sleeping bag
Extra clothing including hat and gloves
24 hours worth of food
De-icer
Rock Salt
Flashlight with spare batteries
Road flares or reflective triangles
Empty gas can
First-aid kit
Booster cables

I looked like an idiot on the bus this morning!!

OK - the truth is that I'm still busy quilting my Brown Bear, Brown Bear quilt.   I should finish it up soon and post a picture.


Fortunately, this isn't Florida!


1 comment:

BrendaLou said...

why the EMPTY gas can?