Saturday, February 5, 2011

WTIL Sew-In Today

One of the on-line groups that I sew children's quilts for is having an on-line Quilt Bee today (click on the Sunshine Logo on my sidebar for more info on this group).  The members are posting what they are working on and their progress.  It's fun to know that others are sewing today for a shared purpose.  It's overcast, sometimes rainy, and slightly dreary today here in FL, so it's a great sewing day!

The design I picked to work on and post for the group comes from the Quick Quilts Magazine and is called Manor House.  I marked the design in the magazine to do *someday* and then I saw another person had  finished that pattern and posted about it on this blog:
http://silverthimblequilting.blogspot.com/2010/12/pansy-lap-quilt-finished-flimsy.html

So now my *someday* has come ... and these are the fabrics that I selected:









These are all fabrics from my stash so I hope I have enough!  If not, I'll improvise ...

No comments: