So, all I sewed today were two blocks for this month's block lottery for the Sunshine On-line Quilt Guild (see sidebar note). I had worked with this fabric before and it was printed so wonky that it could drive a person nuts. I ended up making just one pillow out of it a few years ago and stashing the fabric away. I pulled the fabric back out today and made the two blocks to send in and stashed the fabric back in hiding ... the printed panel is just too off-kilter for me to work with! I'll get rid of it a little at a time ... hopefully.
|Nov 2010 Lottery Blocks|
|The pillow I made several years ago.|