Saturday, October 15, 2011

Quilting Today

I’m chipping away at the stack of tops to be quilted.  I quilted this one today and will add it to the stack that needs binding.  I have three more tops ready to be quilted, but at least the stacks are changing!
And I added another row onto the novelties top I was working on – of course, I had to move some blocks around to spread the colors our more evenly when I added these new block fabrics.  I’m going to have to give up on the layout soon, and get to sewing the pieces together.  I keep thinking that there is that perfect combination of colors, but if I persist in that thought, I’ll go crazy (ok – no laughing - might be almost there anyway!).
On Friday, Oct 21st, Heidi’s Friday Night Sew-In will be in session.  Hop on over to Bobbi’s  blog, Crafty Vegas Mom, to sign up.  Bobbi is Heidi’s co-host and cousin and she will be hosting the Sew-In this Friday.  There will be lots of prizes, so join in!

No comments: