I wanted to use up all of the fabric, so I selected this pattern and added wide borders to the top and bottom:
Then, I didn't like the plain borders so I added the posy appliques. But, I still wasn't feelin' the love for this top. It made into a quilt that was larger than I usually make and it was awkward to move around at any stage (even as a flimsy). I have been dragging my feet getting it done, but I finally finished the quilting today. I will put the binding on it tonight and put it into the donation box.
I do like some of the fabrics (the paisley and the small calicoes), mainly because they have a considerable amount of green in them. Here's a closeup of some of the squares.
I know there is not a thing wrong with this quilt ... and I'm actually happy to know that someone, somewhere, will be very glad to get this. Someone who likes pink ... !!